Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How issues revolve into a different theme...

Last night's CF was a very special one. No, its not the events, I get to talk about some important issues with some of my very precious friends. Their view did not came as something new. But knowing that there are still people like that around you can be a very special feeling, this is something I'm sorry to say I'd forgotten for a long time due to distracting issues. My religion and believes aren't really that important. In the end, it is whether people really see you as you are. I do not know how I appear in your eyes guys, but I have faith in you all. Thanks...^^

But like one of them said, "The trials are always there, we did not fall for temptation, we are just weak as humans and failed in a hard trial, that's all". Now that is some sort of comforting view if I apply that to some of my problems in life. I wasted no time in trying. Well yes. Immediately the effect is obvious. But in the light of a new view of things a new control of the mindset is in line. As well as a whole new load of patience to adjust. The last part didn't work out too well. Ending up having a quarrel with my loved one. Even now as I write I'm actually fighting on the other end. But I do see alot of people around me is facing different types of problems. Each as damaging to them as mine to me. I do wish I can help them, even though I'm not in a fit state to do that. Trying to emphatize with others is what I'm trying to do, and failing miserably...God knows what'll become of me...perhaps I've lost sight of the important things, too deluged in my own thoughts to realize that...

The world revolves when we keep thinking and explore new ideas, life is never meant to be easy, full of trials, one might say, and we as humans are weak. But I do believe that each of us holds the power to perservere, and hope will keep us going. I do hope I can, I really do...

Hosanna...

No comments:

Post a Comment