Thursday, October 15, 2009

Randomness, Philosophies, Me.

Before you continue reading, I would kindly like you all to watch the video and read the comments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDY2rOmkzFE

Now honestly, I think the comments for the video represents my own justification for the video. But I'm more inclined to think of something that is slightly related to the video, aside from spiritual teachings/opinions.

The first thought that crossed my mind after watching the video is not about how I should share my religious believes, but instead I'm more attracted to the last few phrases that concludes the video:

Don’t bother me,
With souls to save,
I have my on agenda,
There’s school to do,
Sports to play,
Important stuff to attend to.

Don’t bother me,
With my friend at work,
He’s got his own religion,
I don’t have time,
To change his mind,
He’ll make his own decision.

Don’t bother me,
With that little girl,
The girl playing in the street,
She’s much too young,
To understand
That the Savior she could meet.

Don’t bother me,
With the sounds I hear,
The sounds of people shrieking,
Although I wonder who they are,
Who are these victims
Screaming?

Don’t bother me,
With who they are,
I really don’t want the blame,
Cause it’s my friend at work,
And that little girl,
Who from Hell,
Scream out my name.
(But) Don’t bother me.

Though a bit off, I still see the connection of these phrases between something I've shared in the last entry about caring. Its of the same essence; people no longer care. Take this chance to ask yourself "When was the last time you say "I don't care" or just shrug something off without trying to solve it?" I asked myself, and following up would be a small part of the intra-personal communication that took place after watching the video.

I cherish those people around me, as much as they deserve in my opinion. I would do what I can to help guide them into the right path when they are lost or blinded by emotions, as much as I believe they would do for me. Be it under the name of Christ or not, I feel that this is not important. Before I ask for God's help, I'm always reminded that I should at least finish my part. People had and will hate me for the things I've done. "Its none of your business!!!", "This is what I choose to do!!!", "Why do you care? Does it concerns you?", "You're just being selfish!!!" is mostly what I get for trying to do what I call "help". But this is what I want to do, I see that they are going down the wrong path, most probably clearer than they themselves do. Therefore I wish to stop them. True, that may be selfishness on my part, but still I wish to share what I think is best for them. It may not concern me, but I WANT to care for them cause they mean something to me. It IS none of my business, but I STILL don't want to just sit back and watch people important to me making wrong choices. True, right or wrong is not for me alone to decide. But I do believe that I'm a person that can see truths, thus I wish to share it with them. True, its a lot of hassle. But living true is never meant to be easy. Living itself is not meant to be easy. Recognize your own responsibilities, be it to yourself or others. Do not be afraid of trials, fear not the world now that has already fallen into a state of selfish despair. You change the world into a better place by starting with the one in the mirror, those around it, and finally those around them. Is so easy to say "I don't care" or "Don't bother me", but have you ever thought that by simply showing your back doesn't mean that the problem is solved. Others involved in it will still struggle, probably because of what you did. While you shed your care so that you don't have to cry, those that care for you are crying for being shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment