Sunday, September 13, 2009

In Memory Of CWKit

Hm...12am, 14th September 2009...That marks the third year I guess. Time passes so fast, tears no longer fall and the pain has long since numbed. But the sentiments did not fade, though there were times when I forgot bout it, just a small flick is enough to remind me its there...I'll be visiting you at 9am, wonder if the atmosphere there will invoke anything special...

Death has a very special way of bringing out the best of someone. Guess that is why they say we never cherish anyone till they're gone. You may have no idea how much you mean to us back then, neither do we. But the moment you're taken away from us, reality made itself very apparent. And for the first yet sadly the last time, your life's worth spoke for itself. The tears that run on everyone's cheek that day was not for show. The meaning of your death has taught each of us a very important lesson. Though it may probably differ among us, I do believe that so far its the most cherished and valuable we have gained.

I do wonder at times what will become of us if you are still around. Your leaving is somehow a significant impact on our lives. I know not about others, but I do know that what I am today had a great deal to do with you. Since young, I may not be your closest buddy but I do desperately chase after you from the back all the time. You excel in sports naturally and a daredevil as well. All I'm capable of is walk in your shadow...*sigh...Not only aims in life, but the way my mind think is greatly influenced by you. How materialistic you are, extreme measures just to achieve your cause yet hurting no one, ignorance of others and holding firmly to what you believe is right (the very same reasons why we fought so much...^^) Till the moment you're gone, you still taught me how subtle reality is. Due to that, I view the world in a way not comprehensible by many who did not go through the lost of someone so important in front of their eyes.

Come to think of it, I never really took much pictures with you. I still remember we had plans to go all out crazy if we're to work at Genting again. I didn't join you for the first time, thus I missed the last time as well.

This pose of yours do remind me of what idiots we are back then; not a care in the world. I can very much see ourselves growing up like alot of those "kids" surrounding me now. Will your sense of "justice" overwhelm you and make enemies for us again??? I dunno...I never really got into as much trouble as you...

18 is indeed too young an age to go, but we who remained here on earth will not let it go to waste. Its stupid how we wish for death sincerely over trivial matters like stress and love issues. You, who had it forcibly taken away from you must be so willing to trade places I guess. But I think your friends will promise you this; we WILL live to our utmost, as not to insult the life you lost. As much words as I can put in here, they will never be able to express your worth in our lives and how much you mean to us.

Missing you sincerely bro. May you rest peacefully in heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment