Friday, September 25, 2009

"The Little Things"

With Danny Elfman's "The Little Things" blaring inside my room, eyup, what a great atmosphere that speaks for itself. Finals, over. Results, crashin for sure. Wallet AND cellphone gone at the same time. Don't you just love the people in this world? No hesitation to pick up something that clearly aint theirs. Yes, a certain blardy bastard juz made me lost nearin RM900 worth of asset in 10minutes. If theres any salvation for this guy, that is keepin his identity a secret from me, else nothing in this world be it mortal or not won't cancel his ticket to being my stress relieve. Hell yes, definitely not in the mood for any soft negotiations.

Well, with that hell-bent desire kept safely in a corner of the heart, I'd havta say I'm nt completely a berserker right now. Yes, the moment I can't find it in the hall, I know very well its very much a goner by then. Thought might give the world a chance to redeem itself in my eyes. But nope, that dint happen. Its as forsaken a place as I last remember it. Its not in my nature to brood over lost properties. Pointless, if you ask me. But that does not mean I enjoy it neither, the heavy feelings won't disappear so fast. Juz one of those times when you wish killin weren't illegal...

But then again, I know very well that if tat bastard return my properties to me, I'll very much forgive him. Typical, thinking of forgiving someone who has no intention of asking for it...But my lost aside, I'm pretty worried about my results as well. If a blessing is to come after misfortune, let it dawn upon my results. Though, reality does not change that easily. Twenty years of living had taught me a lesson that i'm someone that will never have de luxury of good luck, in EVRYTHING. For me,its either sink or swim till your lungs burst in this helluva place called earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment