Friday, January 1, 2010

My Philaharmonic Stage

"Each and everyone of us is an actor in the stage of life" ~ William Shakespeare

A room draped in fabric, a clarity of attentions, a tense yet exulting atmosphere; a philharmonic orchestral.
Thus is the stage of my life.

What I'm trying to be is,
The Violinist.
Tonight, I'm seated among others, insignificant on my own, yet my tune contributes to the play.
I yearn for a solo, where in the span of a few breathes, the stage belongs to me alone.
But I'm only among the conducted, precipitating illusory melodies, weaved by my very own hands.
Eyes are of no importance, for they only desire the beautiful lies reverberating across the hall.
If this is what they request, then giveth I shall.
Tonight, like many passed, I again shall remain on the stage sharing.
My part comes "tomorrow"

What I dream of being is,
The Conductor.
Tonight belongs to me.
Unlike others, I stand facing the artisans of vocal magnificence.
Unlike others, I back the sea of commoners, who's indulgence in the clairvoyance is sedative.
Excitement pulsates through the blood in my veins, knowing that I have "sovereignty" at the tips of my finger.
Tonight, I take the lead.
Tonight, I'm free, to conduct a play where i can call "my own".
Alas, an exuberance I longed for is within my grasp.

But who I really am is;
The Audience.
Tonight, I worry not about who I am.
I am here, to catch the enchantment, to bask in the ambiance.
The stage is like a spring, rejuvenating my thirst for solace.
Like all springs, needless it is to wonder the source, as long as it quenches.
As if heaven itself descended, the mere emanation of a breathtaking resonance enlivens me.
But illusions are, in the end, illusions.
As the play ends, so does my beautiful dream.
The finale brings together with it, an elucidated reality I thought I had long escaped.




Tonight: 2010 Elysian & Tartarus Crossover, The 1st Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment