Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3 Drops Away...

The rain had passed, leaving a hazy drizzle of moist in the air. Inhales bring with it a calm soothe that creeps all the way to the heart, assimilating purity with the putridity within myself. Yes, cleanse me please, for unknown to anyone I am rotting from within.

*Drop

*Sigh. Ironic. What came from the serenity blessed by the heavens, is breathed out with despair. Just one droplet falling from the heavens, marked the time it takes for my life to return to solemnness. A shiver down my spine tells me something is drawing near.

*Drop

Something just clenched myself tightly from within. Ouch. It seems so familiar, yet so distant. Oh yes, its the piece of Me I tried to throw away. Now its back, claiming from me the price of ignorance. It is trying to remind me that I can't dismiss of Him, forever. Because He and I
are of the same flesh and blood.

*Drop

Nothing has changed. I'm back where I started, shrouded in what's seemingly a lifetime bond with this foul knave I brought upon myself. Now I know, He is something I have to carry for the rest of my life. Moving on, like people had done, is not possible; for I had only managed to walk 3 drops away...

No comments:

Post a Comment