Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Closest Stranger

To me, Love is like a waltz,
holding you in my arms lovingly, steps along each others,
not letting go, till the end of it all.

Loving you is like music,
When I found one that I'm fond of, I will repeat it,
refusing to miss even a second of it,
and I let it repeats,
until another one take its place.

To Wait, is blissful,
and I even told you,
that I will Wait forever.

But Waiting is ever painful and tiring.

One of the greatest Pain in the world,
is to see my heart wither and shatter.

Yet, piece by piece, I mend them back,
unknown to anyone.

I Shall Wait No More.

For I have learned to Let Go.

With a slight hint of pain, you say
I Don't Love You.

But, You Do Not Know

Behind my Cruelty,
is my desire to give you happiness,
that is to set you Free.

My Tears,
fall on your footprints as you leave,
so that I can Hide them from your eyes.

Like shadows during sunset,
our Distance grows ever longer.

I thought that I can Forget,
only to realize I'm lost in Memories of you.

Occasionally, it Hurts.

Occasionally, I Cry.

Living in memories of you,
I can only learn how to Disguise,
cover everything in beautiful Lies.

My Heart can't let you go.

I tried,
Throwing you out of my heart.

But in the end,
I Returned in tears to pick you up again.

Everyday, in silence, I still Care about you,
hidden from all eyes.

We both know, that our paths will Never Cross Again.
Like parallel tracks, getting Further Away from each other.

We can never be friends, for we had Hurted each other.

Never be enemies, for we had Loved each other.

We can only be,
the Closest Strangers.

This stranger that Miss You so much,
can only Pray That You Will Smile.

~Cherish Time To Love~

*This is a translated piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment