Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time-Killing Post

As of late, passing days had been of a grueling mess. Like many of my peers around me, we're bounded by similar...problems (for lack of a better noun) that seems so new in this stage of our growth: studies, relations, looks, money, dreams, sleep (cheers people, for this one scores high). An d being no better than an average fool lurking around this pathetic world, I'm not spared. Have my fair share of the aforementioned...distractions...the way I see it. And does not has the privilege of saying I can handle them any better than anyone. And the way I am bothered by it these days, most probably I'm among the very worst.

I have a very proud way of solving things. Been there since I-don't-know-when, but I've been ever increasingly reluctant to accept help from others. I'd rather fail hard and painfully by myself than to admit I should have asked. Truth be said, the 'pride' comes from the fact that I'm able to stand up and declare I've learned a precious experience on my own. Was. Not anymore. Brought upon my conscience is the fact that I've been falling deep into certain matters and is now too late to heave myself out of the abysmal depth. A friend's quote "If you trip over it then you can stand again, but if you fall for it then it is forever." Nice. How bizarre it is that one thing affects another even when its non-related.

Spawned from the habit of not sharing, comes the price of non-empathy. When others no longer know what is hurting you, they unintentionally (for the sake of remaining optimistic) bring it up in front of you, casting me deeper into the pit I dug.

If sleep is ever a problem, I can say that the only thing I love about that is I can temporarily block out the world, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment