Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Meaning of Writing

I couldn't even think of where to start, when I question myself what it means to write here, now. For obvious reasons, I started on this perpetual routine of writing a record of my random thoughts at the presence to remind myself what crossed my unfathomable psychological conscience. But ever thought of just what, exactly, is taking place and is it worthy of attention? Should I deny myself of this impulsive urge to post a string of pragmatical sentences which derived from perhaps a unimportant figure such as myself, will anything change?

Yes.

An idea is only a whim of conjured thoughts restricted to yourself if you are unable to present or share it. Describing it in a more comprehensive term; useless. An idea is not perfect at its birth, it needs to be molded by intervening minds which is cynically trying to destroy it. Only by persevering through such irony will it be deemed 'useful'. And how, exactly, are we able to do it? We write it out. Its a form of record for the development of conjugated thoughts, condensing from languid wisps of uncertainties to a solid wall of logic defeating the orthodox. Remember that writing, even if its just a simple diary, is the trajectory path to the birth of something impressive.

Now, a fool will read the surface and leave it be while the wise will reach out for the depth.



Does writing serves only technical purposes? No, my dears, definitely not. Right now at this exact moment, I am writing out what serves a bigger purpose than the former mentioned, and has definitely more to it than meets the eye. Writing is actually a sanctified time for the writer where he or she can confront themselves. As words from yourselves appear in front of you, you are actually reading from what is within yourselves. No one else can truly engage the sentiments imbued into these little symbols replacing speech but the writers themselves. When the finishing touch has been laid, you will see a piece of yourself manifesting within these scratches and scribbles. These are your thoughts, your feelings, your emotions; a little piece of you. And like all parents are proud of their child, writers, too, will relief in marvel of his own piece. Though, such feelings are entirely personal and unperceived by any others.

No comments:

Post a Comment